Performance Marketing Manager
Cellense is currently looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join and help our clients to market their games better. The ideal candidate will possess both an ability to do marketing campaigns on Facebook and AdWords, as well as a hands-on attitude of servicing/managing day-to-day marketing campaigns and their return on ad spend. Your input to the game’s success is crucial, and you will be an important part of our client’s game teams.
You enjoy working equally much in marketing and in business perspective. You strive to create campaigns that are ROI positive, and that bring real value to the game. You understand how to build accurate targetings, and how to optimize online campaigns to become, and stay, profitable.
While we work with different game teams, communication and knowledge sharing is vital. We frequently share our learnings, both successes and failures. You must be humble, pragmatic, and willing to admit and explain your mistakes and learn from others. That way we’ll all learn and keep making the team better.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
As part of the User acquisition at Cellense you’ll be embedded in a UA game team, actively contributing to game marketing campaigns creation and maintenence. Whether working on a live game or a new project, you’ll be responsible for making sure that the game team understands how their millions of players interact with the game’s marketing and what do you need to do your job the best you can. We will work with you to create success stories in the game business.
- Work with product teams to define the aim of marketing campaigns
- Creation and maintenance of marketing campaigns, targeting creation
- Analyzing the Return on Ad Spend of campaigns and acting upon it
- Creating reports on the spend and return
- Cooperate on soft and global launch strategy creation for games
- Identify and report actionable insights to internal stakeholders, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the marketing by effectively communicating results
With offices located in HubHub coworking space in City Business Center I. you won’t have any trouble with transportation or food. Provided with high-end gaming PCs, pro-gaming mouses, pads, keyboards and headsets it’s the perfect environment for learning ;-).
- Experience with performance marketing campaigns using Facebook and/or AdWords
- Comfortable working in an international, fast-paced, challenging and stimulating organization
- Communication skills. Being able to compile and translate data, numbers and analyses into normal English, and present findings to non-technical audiences
- Passion for games
- Experience in the video game or entertainment industry, specifically focused on performance marketing
- Experience in a marketing, involving some of the following: campaign creation, targeting creation, ROAS analysis, creatives adjustments, game launch strategy
- Experience in interpreting data and analytics results to provide actionable insight into market and competition status and deriving conclusions from those insights
We encourage our members to employ constructive and analytical thinking in problem solving. You must be able to work in a team, but we equally value initiative – voice and explain your own opinion to us and we might just take it.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE:
- Access to extensive performance marketing budgets with global market opportunities
- Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for your to do the best work possible
- Strong compensation and benefits. We create great teams and take very good care of them.
- Travel to our offices in Prague, London and Helsinki, as well as company off-site meetings
- Work with kind, humble teams that inspire
Fill out the contact form below or just send us email with your CV directly to email@example.com
Cellense help the best gaming companies around the world to improve their player experience with data. We’ve helped to analyze and launch over 50 games with over 1 billion players including the most downloaded game in the world, and multiple best selling PC/Console games.We also believe that focus means staying small. We hire only the most passionate doers and arm them with the trust and support to make the biggest impact possible. As part of a small, independent team at Cellense, you’ll be free to dream and succeed (and sometimes fail) big!